Thursday, November 13, 2008


Brillo loves his daddy!
The feeling seems to be mutual...

Kiss attack!

OMG. How horrible am I? All my readers (all, like, 3 of you) have no doubt given up on my due to my extreme delinquency. Right? So, I am likely talking to myself right now, since you've all gone. But please come back to me. I think the new updates and pictures will make it worth your while. Let the cuteness of the Brillso lure you in...

Let's start with...

THE RETURN OF DADDY!!!

Dave returned from a month(+) in Germany to meet Baby Brillo for the first time. It was a big day for all of us, and it started with a trip to the vet in the morning so Brillo could get more puppy shots. As usual, he was perfect. The tech said he sat when she asked him to and took his shots like a big boy. We were a little disappointed, because we thought he'd get to play with other dogs after these shots, but he won't get to play until after his 16-week shots. Boohoo!

After our trip to Dr. McKittrick, Brillo played while I straightened up and sprayed for fleas. Unfortunately, his play was interrupted by several bouts of pukiness. Brillo threw up four or five times, and I was worried it might be from the shots or the flea stuff. I was also suspicious of what I found in the vomit. In his puke was part of a plastic water bottle label, a stick, and some grass. There was about a bowl full of kibble and several whole bites of chicken that I'd been using as treats. It looked like a 1/2 gallon of muck. Ick. I called the vet, and he said to watch him, and if he continues puking to bring him in in the morning. Luckily, he stopped puking. 

Brillo was excited to meet Dad at the airport in the evening, and he rode in his kennel to the airport. We played in the grass while waiting, and he met some new people friends. He even met somebody who knew his breed! The man said, "Is that a griff?" I was flabbergasted. He hunts his dog and has seen photos of griffs in his hunting magazine.

Dave was blown away by Brillo's cuteness, and we were excited to get home so they could bond. 

I'll let the pictures do the talking:


A "Young Republicans" photo shoot.

I love when he sticks out his little tongue.  (Brillo, not Dave.)

My dog and me at Cosmo's.

Somebody's veeeery relaxed.


Glug, glug, glug, glug.

Still learning about the loose leash.

Brillo loves his Auntie Sherri!

Brillo carries his pheasant downtown.

SEE BELOW FOR PHOTOS/CUTLINES DESIGNED TO CATCH YOU UP ON WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON WITH BRILLO.

No comments: